Identify and prioritize the four elements of the real estate productivity cycle.
• Develop an objective, measurable business plan for the following 12 months with anticipated revenue
• List the most common objections a buyer raises when asked to execute an exclusive Buyer’s
• Identify the hurdles the salesperson puts in front of themselves and the solutions for each.
• Relate customer objections to the students’ personal biases.
• Develop daily checklists to stay on their productivity target.
• Identify the most advantageous mortgage programs for a specific customer.
• List the five primary objections to an exclusive right of sale listing.
• List the socio-economic and technological changes that will challenge the student, presently and in the
• Prepare an objective timetable and schedule of activities for the next 90 days that will insure a
sustainable income. (This should dovetail into the student’s 12-month business plan.)
• Develop an internet strategy to market themselves and their products (buyer’s services, listings,
rentals, etc.) and attach an expense budget. Instructor: Stephanie White